Monday, February 22, 2010

New Camera/ Holiday pictures



I got a new Canon Rebel for Christmas! So much fun! I still don't know how to use it really well-- but at least I get lucky once in a while & end up with a good shot. Here are a few pics from our Holiday season. (Better late than never? Maybe that should be better never than this late!) Whatever. . . . It was fun to have most of the family here.























We all stayed up to welcome in 2010! Thanks to some very good company & fun games. :)




3 comments:

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Wow Aimee! Gorgeous pictures! I think it's so worth it to get a good camera. And yes- those were some good times at New Year's! Love u

Unknown said...

REALLY good picts! (It helps when you have REALLY cute kids.) Can we talk cameras when I come. I have had my camera for over a year and still have no idea how to use it...

LeAnn said...

Fab photos, Aimee. It's great when mommy gets a new toy for Christmas, too.