Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Keller's Kodak Moments

The truth is sometimes those Kodak moments are just a little painful to come by. Anyway, everyone survived and I think that Wendy did a great job capturing the light in my children's eyes. I particularly like the one of Curt & Eliza which reminds me a little of a picture of me & my dad walking together in Hobble Creek Canyon. These kids are so precious to me-- as is my very handsome hubby. I have been thinking today that I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful family, both the family that I come from & the family that God has now blessed me with. They fill our home with joy & love and that is everything that is good in the world to me.


























8 comments:

Stacey said...

Aimee! Those pictures are amazing! You look beautiful! Your kiddos look beautiful! Basically you are the perfect family! Really though how fun to actually get a good family picture! It is a day to be thankful!
Love, Stacey

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

I can't wait to see them hanging up!

Crissie said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You have such an amazingly beautiful family!

I loved your letter that was published in the Tribune about your Grandpa! Very sweet story!

The Lundell's said...

What a darling family! I think they all got the best of both of you! This will be a great way to keep in touch. Can't wait to hear the chicken stories...

teabelly said...

aim, you look smokin hot! nice work. those are beautiful photos!!!

Hambrick said...

What a good looking family! It's fun to see how much you've all grown. Thanks for keeping in touch all these years! Love, Stacy

Shawna said...

AIMEE!!! I am SO EXCITED to learn about your blog today! Now I can visit the Keller family every DAY! There's already a shortcut on my desktop :-D

Angie said...

Aimee!! How are you guys!!! We really miss you! Talk about gorgeous pictures! They are beautiful. We are going to be in AZ Feb 3-10~ Let's plan something.